Monday, August 09, 2004

Hello Out There!

So, after reading so many other blogs over the years, I have finally decided to start my own. So here I am! This is mostly just my way of getting out of sending tons of emails when I go travelling - now you can all just look on here instead.

The latest news: I have accepted a volunteer opportunity in Ecuador for the fall. I will be working either at a public hospital ER in Quito (the capital), or in a small community clinic in Puerto Lopez (not the capital). I think I may choose to stay in Quito. I will only be there for just over three weeks, and by staying in Quito I will have better opportunities to take little trips out on the weekends. Hopefully this will be the kind of opportunity I have been looking for. You can check out the website at: http://www.cosmicvolunteers.org/ecuador_health.html. They seem like good people, and the costs are much more reasonable than alot of other "volunteer" projects.


********** Coming Soon: Emnlyn's Story**************

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home