Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Continued . . .

My Spanish is coming along well - I am now taking private lessons for an hour a day during the week. I taught a class to the Bomberos (firefighter/EMTs) in Antigua about some new medicines, and did some scenarios and answered a bunch of questions here in Pana.

Jill and Tony made great patients to practice on in Antigua:


Hopefully tonight I´ll meet with the guys (and girl) here again and start riding along with them as well. Well I should probably head off, due to the wonders of technology I am now late for my 9am appointment with Jill . . .


And of course, what I have been reduced to after the unfortuante incident with the sunglasses . . .


Love to you all . . . Cath

1 Comments:

At 11/10/2005 12:50:00 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

good to see you are keeping the royal family entertained. Love the new glasses :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home