Thursday, November 18, 2004

A Much Needed Explanation

So, I have learned that before putting a picture of a half naked guy in a speedo and workbelt on one's website, one should at least qualify it before (or in this case after) doing so . . . . I don't know who that person is. He's not my friend, or any friend of any friend that I know. We found him running through the forest in Banff, and recognizing him as we did, as a rare form of wildlife, I thought I should take his picture. It happened to be Amy's birthday at the time, hence the title of the picture. Amy, however, forgot to bring him home with us, and considering the recent cold weather we sincerely hope he is ok. Or at least as ok as he can be.


1 Comments:

At 11/19/2004 08:43:00 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you sure he has nothing to do with the jungle contest I still haven't gotten my prize for? CTM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home