Tuesday, November 09, 2004

And I´m off . . . to . . . Texas?

Yup, I´m goin to Texas. I´ve always wanted to vacation there. Nice place I hear. People are friendly and openminded, and tend to breed intellectually advanced national leaders that speak good English.

I´m overnighting in Dallas because my flight from Quito has been delayed 3 hours, thus screwing up all subsequent connections. So if ya´ll thought it was funny thinking of me with all those big scary bugs, than you should have an equal amount of entertainment imagining me with my new friends in Texas.

:o)

Emnlyn

PS = I have no fixed plans on being picked up from the airport, so if anyone out there feels like it, my flight American Airlines 2081 arrives in Calgary at 1440hrs Wednesday afternoon . . . email me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home