Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Home Sweet Home, for a moment anyways . . .

Hello!
Thought I'd let everyone know that I have returned safe and sound and only a day late! Ended up spending last night in . . . Texas! That's right, I was in Texas for the night. I was very careful about what I said and managed to escape with no permanent damage, although I could hear a slight drawl in my English by the time I actually got on the airplane. My flight out of Quito was delayed which in turn messed up all of my subsequent connections, but American Airlines was nice enough to put me up in a hotel and feed me. Now I'm back, and I'm cold. But other than that it's all good. Keeping with my inability to stay in one place for long I'm packing a little bag and heading off to Red Deer for the night. A certain fuzzy and (very) fearsome mammal has requested my presence. So off I go, leaving behind three grumpy looking cats and two big bags of stuff in my kitchen!

Hope you are all well - see you very soon!
Em

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home