Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Finally . . . A Post and Some Pictures

I will see how this works out. Maybe I will actually be able to do a sort of picture diary entry here. With the mystery of the sunglasses solved, and things getting into full swing here I wanted to share some pictures of where I am and what I´m doing. So, to start with . . .

The garden view from my patio:



My morning coffee date, Prince Phillip:



The boxes Tim and I sorted through:



Unfortunately I am back to sorting out boxes. Seems there was a bunch of stuff that wasn´t distributed from the last shipment that has been hiding in a closet at the fire hall. There is almost as much there as the things that Tim and I did, only half of the boxes are rotted and moldy:



Hopefully I will have that finished off today sometime. Jill is now here in Pana after meeting with the First Lady of Guatemala yesterday. They are trying to make the process of bringing things into the country easier. Hopefully everything went well. I´m teaching a class this afternoon to some young people. That’s all I know about it so far. I´m interested to see what we will be doing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home