Thursday, September 09, 2004

Hurricanes

Well, just like little Dorothy in the tornado in Kansas had to be brave and hold onto little Toto for dear life, little Trish will be holding onto little Oliver for dear life. Yikes!! I mean what are the chances that they would be in Jamaica during what could prove to be the worst storm in a century???? I told her to go to Disneyland . . . I just about fell over this morning when I heard on the radio that this little Ivan fellow is now a Category 5. Possibly the worst storm to hit the Carribean since Hurricane Janet (now why does that name not suprise me) in 1955, and Trish and Oliver are sitting there like two little white ducks with big brown eyes.

So, if anyone out there in cyberland knows if Trish managed to hop onto a plane and come home before this "little storm" bashes into the Jamaican shores, please let me know . . .

Oh, and on a totally unrelated topic - Sarah McLaughlin rocked last night . . . Now there is a true preformer. :)

FYI - Government of Jamaica homepage:
http://www.jis.gov.jm/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home