Sunday, September 12, 2004

A Quiet Sunday Night

At least I'm hoping it will be quiet. My last night shift, ahhhhh, 4 beautious days off ahead of me . . . Too bad about that extra shift I picked up and that dentist appointment. At least I get to take Valium for one of them (I'll let you guess which).

It's been a good tour at work. Back on the PRU - so in other words, I've mostly been hanging out at the Firehall eating. Good food though. And, it's been a week of pictures! I have submitted two pictures this week in photo contests. I will post them on here once I'm at home. Hopefully something will come of it, well, we'll see I guess. Can't hurt though, right? The one I entered into the Canadian Parks and Wilderness Society "Capture the Wild" contest (category: Mother Nature Up Close), and the other one in the BBC online contest (category: Solitude). The BBC one is decided by online voting, so if mine gets selected for the voting everyone can expect emails about going to vote for it . . . :)

In other news: Trish and Oliver made it back to Canada alright. I picked them up at the airport today. They managed to get evacuated to Toronto on Friday morning. Turkeys, how many Albertans almost get hit by hurricanes???? Ridiculous I tell you.

Oh, and turtle . . . Being that I do rule the solar system currently, be careful with the thrashings or I will kick space dust in that "watchful eye" of yours.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home