Thursday, October 21, 2004

A Busy Week Almost Finished

I was hoping to have more time to write this entry, but I have figured out that the cafe is closing very soon, so I guess this will have to be quick.

Everything is going really well, I am learning more Spanish everyday, and have even had the opportunity to joke around a couple of times, a linguistic feat I assure you. The people here are wonderful, and so are all of the doctors at the hospital. This is turning out better than I could have possibly imagined.

This weekend I am going to the town of BaƱos just south of here that resides at the base of the very large, and very active, Volcano. The town is famous for its hotsprings, and should be a good holiday for the weekend. All of the women at the hospital are very worried about me going by myself, but I keep assuring them that I will be ok.

Anyways, I am getting stressed looks from the store owner and they are whispering about me now too, so I guess its time to go. Hope you are all well . . .

Emnlyn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home